Forum des NightWis travian speed Index du Forum
Forum des NightWis travian speed
NightWis Travian SpeeD

Forum des NightWis travian speed Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Login To Facebook Script ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des NightWis travian speed Index du Forum -> Section Publique -> Auberge
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
narcipaci

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 04:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Login To Facebook Script Répondre en citant

Login To Facebook Script
> DOWNLOAD

As i found that many of the users are having problem to display the FB username .Here is the solution, that worked for me:-on index.php change to on line 24 or anywhere you want to display username. Image Handler. Yes, you can get large size profile picture from Facebook, see this tutorial November 30, 2017 at 7:01 PM Nathan Said. please help . Email is always blank. After login, there is one button to be click and then have to click logoff. Facebook message count - Show facebook message count on Author aqos156 Daily installs 0 Total installs 267 Ratings 1 0 0 Created 2016-11-23 Updated 2016-12-04 . sabatini as you add this code in the page? . HI There Great script!! Searched for a while for a good implementation. .. I also have trouble with this problem Smile)))) paulo robson thanks, work perfect!, God bless you aniket navale bhava working thanks Shubham Khuva Thank you Perfect Working!. This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.please help me. Could you help me? What was I doing wrong? Thank you. easy to used! Nice Coding. i want to pop up facebook login.how to do? please help November 19, 2017 at 6:41 PM CodexWorld Said. Facebook Video Downloader - download fb videos Author Daily installs 1 Total installs 1,723 Ratings 9 0 1 Created 2016-10-24 Updated 2016-12-22 . satish How can get email, existing code is not retuning email, please guide Guest Yes I have the same problem too! And I couldnt fetch other properties as well. Prashant Rishi Notice: Undefined index: FBID disizmeanup you can write (isset($SESSION[FBID])) Hammad Evo sir, can you help me, I haveThis webpage has a redirect loop issue. Calender Scripts. Author Phoenix Daily installs 1 Total installs 3,711 Ratings 1 0 0 Created 2014-05-10 Updated 2014-05-10 . Once you have your page loaded, use HTML DOM (Document Object Model) to parse HTML source code and identify theinput fields, where you can feed in you login credentials. I need permission using scope partameter. vml how to get friend list and email id from this tutorial &. I would ask the code to save the information in the database, if anyone has or know if this can not be done. Captcha Image. removeFacebookSponsoredPosts - Remove facebook sponsored posts Author TheDumbTerminal Daily installs 1 Total installs 47 Ratings 0 0 0 Created 2017-11-02 Updated 2017-11-02 . Very helpful. logout not working for me. THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ANYONE?. tnht how to fix this? after click Log with facebook ;/ ERRTOOMANYREDIRECTS. Nikocola Boombadaboom I dont understand why the facebook id doesnt seem to be correct. $check will be 0 . It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the Apps domains. Very helpfull. If you want to test Facebook login at the localhost server, then your App Domains should be localhost. Because the FB username is set in $SESSION[FULLNAME].Check the fbconfig.php on line 39 for clarification.Happy Coding 5a02188284
can the pages i like on facebook see my profilet m nick facebook qua gmailbest facebook account hackeris there a facebook app for windows 7www.facebook.com sign up for facebook new accountchatear desde el celular en facebook$25 facebook coupon codebaixar hacker para facebook 2014how to deactivate your child 39;s facebook accountfacebook app w705

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 04:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des NightWis travian speed Index du Forum -> Section Publique -> Auberge Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006